Monday, November 24, 2008

Sip and See

Because Kaitlyn came so early I didn't get to have my scheduled work shower. So my wonderful team planned a "Sip and See" where I could bring Kaitlyn. We waited a little while so that she could have her shots - newborns in an elementary school without shots...now that's a scary idea. Kaitlyn was great and didn't cry at all. Kelly, who used to teach next door to me, got to come too! I was so excited. I taught next to her for three years, but this year she's teaching in Burleson so she can be closer to home. It was so great to see her!! My team was so great and Kaitlyn got so many precious things from them and the rest of the school. I am so blessed to work with such great people!



Kaitlyn and me in front of the yummy cake with her nursery colors

My wonderful team!
With Kelly and her son Jacob
Grandma was there to hold Kaitlyn during the gift opening
One of Kaitlyn's many precious presents

No comments: