Monday, September 27, 2010

Clean up, Clean up!


So my little Miss Independent loves cleaning up by herself now. We've pretty much established where all her toys go (that was until her birthday and now we're going to have to revamp that) Most of the time cleaning up is easy and is usually accompanied by the clean up song Nonnie taught her that starts out, "Clean up! Clean up! Everybody do your part!" But every now and then...


...it's just a little bit harder to put our favorite toys away. These are the moments I love so much and I know I'll be telling her when she's older about having to tell each Yo Gabba Gabba character that she loves them before putting them back up. Have I mentioned I love being a mom?

1 comment:

Heather said...

*Because I moved this from my old blog*


Cindy said...

love the storage unit. Where did you get it? She's so cute looking at her toys :)


September 28, 2010 at 8:54 AM
Jonathan & Ryley said...

Awwww, reminds me of the movie "Enchanted" where she goes "ahahaha, come along and sing a little happy song....lalala....clean up here and there" or something like that, lol :p
September 28, 2010 at 6:30 PM


Heather said...

The storage unit is from Ikea Cindy.

I'll have to watch that with Kaitlyn soon I'm sure Ryley - maybe that will be her new clean up song! :)
September 28, 2010 at 7:04 PM


Jonathan & Ryley said...

Y'all haven't seen it?!?! Y'all will LOVE it! :)
September 28, 2010 at 8:14 PM