Friday, January 7, 2011

Photo Challenge Day 7

Day 7 - A picture of your most treasured item

The way I approached this was, what item would I save if my house was on fire? Of course it would be my family and puppy first, but if it came down to an item I think I would have to go for my wedding ring. Of course photos would be a very close second. Makes me really want to back up my photos in a way that can't be destroyed. Anybody want to share how they protect their family photos? I have an external drive that saves me from my computer crashing, but that won't save them in case of a natural disaster. Happy thoughts huh?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Momma and Daddy were talking about that the other day. They're gonna get online storage. Rush has a site he recommends for online backup called Carbonite: http://www.carbonite.com/lp/media/rush-new.aspx?cmpid=RA_Rush_1_Banner&SourceTag=RushSite