Friday, July 18, 2014

Stitch Fix #2

I received my second Stitch Fix yesterday!  I really tried to prepare my mind for disappointment because my first box was so good.  I've heard it takes a while for them to truly understand your style.

Well, that was not the case!  I LOVED this box so much more!

If you want to know more about the specifics of Stitch Fix, check out my first post.

On to my second fix!

Laural Sleeveless Geo Print Maxi Dress - Let me start off by saying, maxi dresses and I have this love/hate relationship.  I love the length, but I'm 5 foot 4 inches.  That's the cut off for petite.  But petite dresses are usually too short on me and regular dresses are too long.  The few maxi dresses I have are ones I have to pick up a bit when I'm walking.  (Yes, mom, I know you can hem them...I'll get around to that soon.)  That said, this one was the PERFECT length.  Seriously.  Perfect.  It's like little Stitch Fix elves made some magic.  Plus - look at that fun color!  KEPT IT!




Sasha Embroidery Detail Button Up Tank - Oh.  My.  Detail.  I seriously adore this top!  The detail is so fun!  This was Cody's favorite piece from the box.  Bless his poor husband self for having to see me try everything on and ask his opinion.  :)  I pinned this picture on Pinterest 


and I really think my stylist understood my love for some good detail.  :)   Kept It!





Barrymore Solid Pleat Detail Tank - More small detail  - what can I say?  I'm just a sucker for it.  The pleats in the front add such a nice touch to what could have been a boring top.  I love the way it hangs and I know I can pair it with a cardigan and use it for work.  Love the color too - matches my new classroom decor!  ;)  KEPT IT!




Downing Striped Knit Shirt - This shirt is soooooooo soft!  I immediately loved it.  My friends that have been doing Stitch Fix with me and I always send pictures of our fixes as we get them.  They said this one was so me.  They are right.  Hi.  I'm Heather and I'm addicted to stripes.  I had pinned a dress on Pinterest with yellow stripes and mentioned I loved the color:
I love knowing that my stylist took the time to actually pay attention to my comments.  I made a note that I didn't want a short dress in this fix, but my stylist still paid attention to my notes on color.  I'm easily amused, so I think that's pretty awesome.  KEPT IT!





Nannette Swiss Dot Sleeve Blouse - I was so excited to see this piece!  I had pinned this shirt from Nordstrom:


The piece my stylist picked out reminded me so much of it!  Again, I love that they check and take to heart what you pin on Pinterest!  It's also coral, which I noted that I love.  KEPT IT!


So there you have it!  I ended up keeping the whole box again.  That, coupled some referral credits made each piece an average of $29 this time around.  Very reasonable, but again, I had referral credits to help out my total price.  

Speaking of referral credits... :)  If you are wanting to sign up for Stitch Fix, I would love for you to do so through my link.  If you do, I get credit for my next fix, which I can't wait for!









No comments: