Monday, December 10, 2007

Heaven makes you swing

As we were making Christmas lights today to work on patterns in math I had some Christmas music playing. "Joy to the World" came on (and yes I realize I can probably get in more trouble than I already have this year, but I really don't care anymore!) One of my little kiddos was singing, and when it came to the part in the song when the lyrics are, "And Heaven and nature sing" she was singing, "And Heaven makes you swing." I laughed at first, but then I thought - you know, Heaven probably does make lots of people swing. Just picture being in the presence of God - of course you'd be dancing with joy!! So now I've made a promise to myself that when I'm feeling down and out I'll think back to her little song and think of the one day I will be swinging in Heaven.

1 comment:

Emily K said...

out of the mouth of babes...you can read my blog, too.... eklophaus.blogspot.com