Sunday, January 5, 2014

Here We Go Again!

Blame it on Disney Magic.

Blame it on my friends who are posting pictures of Disney this week and two weeks ago.

Blame it on childhood memories.

Whatever is to blame, it happened. 

The Bush Family is going back to Disney!!!  We officially booked it today!  This time it will be right before Christmas!  That's a long time to wait, but it will be worth it!  We can't wait!  This time K knows, so we won't have to not talk about it in front of her! 

I've already got two alarms in my phone - one for dining reservations and one for the new FastPass+ system. 

I'm giddy!!!

It will be a little over a year since the last visit, but I don't care.  K is only young once.  We've booked it early so that we can make smaller payments and honestly, money will come and go.  We're very conservative with our money most of the time.  Things like this are worth it to me.  As I said, K is only young once.  Pretty soon the days of make believe will be gone.  K starts kindergarten this year and I know her eyes will be opened up to things she's never seen before - both good and bad.  Cody and I want to take every opportunity we can to keep her young.  Disney is the perfect answer to us!  It doesn't hurt that we both love it as well!! 

So, 348 days to go!  :)



No comments: