Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Big Girl Bed..er...Crib :)

Because Kaitlyn was in the NICU and hooked up to so many machines that told us everything was okay, Cody and I were very nervous the first night she was home. We had her sleep in the bassinet right by our bed. I don't think either of us slept too much that night. I was constantly getting up to make sure she was still breathing. The second night was a little better, but we still had her by our bed. On September 23rd we tried the crib and it worked great - actually, I think she slept better in there than the bassinet. We have a sleep positioner that is just wonderful and sets me at ease. Plus we have an awesome monitor that picks up every single sound. She's been in there ever since, but I did take pictures the first night. She looks so tiny in the big crib! :)



No comments: