Tuesday, October 21, 2008

YAY!!!

Today is a huge day for me!!! (I know this is going to be silly to some people) I am oh so very excited because I pulled a pair of my non maternity jeans out and decided to give them a whirl again and they fit! Now, they were what I considered my "fat jeans" and they are for sure not those anymore, but still - THEY ARE NOT MATERNITY!!! WOOHOO!!!

Now for those of you lucky moms that fit back into your jeans right away...yeah...just don't write any comment please. I'm happy for you but don't want to hear it. :P

I was able to wear some of my other pants and capris for a while now, but the jeans just didn't work - until today. Now, I still have sooo far to go when it comes to baby weight and all. I'm gonna hold on to my oh so favorite jeans and make for darn sure I fit in them eventually. It might not happen soon, but I'll get there...just gotta take baby steps...haha - get it? Okay - I need some sleep. :)

No comments: