Thursday, October 1, 2009

Play Date

Kaitlyn had her first real play date with kids that belong to two of my favorite people in the world. This was back on July 27th (I know, I'm horrible for just now posting these) Kelly and Melanie both used to teach with me when I first got my job. They were so wonderful and welcoming and even though they both moved to other districts now we still keep in touch. Mel has moved to Tyler so we wanted to get the kids together before she officially left. Her daughter, Hunter, is the other girl that was staying with Kaitlyn during the day at her sitter. So Hunter was really Kaitlyn's first friend. It makes me sad that they are leaving, but I know we'll keep in touch and have visits every now and then!This is Kaitlyn with Jacob - he belong to my friend KellyJacob and his mama Kelly
Hunter with her mama Melanie

No comments: