Saturday, March 20, 2010

Blockbuster Surprise

I moved up several movies on our Blockbuster queue that were more on the girlier side of things because of my being home during Spring break. I had been watching a few as I cleaned (see my last post) during Kaitlyn's nap time. But tonight Cody agreed to watch one with me, so after we put K to bed we popped in Love Happens. WOW. What a touching and great movie. I'm not great with words when it comes to reviewing movies, music, etc. but if you have not seen this movie - please do. It examines grief and human nature in an amazing way. I love that it shows how people can have a smile, but really be so hurt inside. That should remind us in our everyday lives to treat everyone with kindness. You never know why someone is the way they are - what happened the night before, the week before, or even years before. So the next time someone cuts you off in traffic, or in the grocery line, before you get mad take a second and think about what might be dwelling inside. We just never know.

No comments: