Saturday, May 22, 2010

Crazy Bargain!!!

All of this for $15! No lie! I went to the Scholastic Warehouse sale and there was one aisle that you could go down and anything you could fit into a box was $15. Crazy! I felt like I was stealing from them! Most of the books were hardback. If you look closely you can see I got five Scholastic Kid Dictionaries. I'm taking four to my classroom for next year and keeping one for Kaitlyn for when she gets older. The Clifford one is actually a boxed set of books. The Without You book (with the very cute penguin on it) is one I saw earlier this year and loved so I was extra excited about it - it came with an audio cd too! I was also able to get several cookbook/entertaining books. I was so pumped!!! When I totaled the retail value of the books it turned out to be $417! Bargain shopping always gets me excited, but this was just ridiculous!

No comments: