Sunday, January 6, 2013

Thrify :)

I like to be cheap - plain and simple.  I kind of get a rush when I save money.  My friend Leigh Anne tells me not to say "cheap" but to say "thrifty." ;)  So thrifty it is!

K needed some new warmer clothes because all of her long sleeved things were mostly 3T which have been working until now, but now they are getting a little tight in the arms.  Pants are still hit or miss because of my tall skinny girl.  :(  Pants and skirts are for sure something I need to buy when K is with me.  I've learned that the hard way too many times.

So the other night I headed to The Children's Place to get my sweet girl some new threads...haha.  I LOVE when they have their monster sale and I had another coupon on top of that.  I was so excited to see that it wasn't just slim pickings and that I could actually get her some cute and more importantly, warm things.

Here's what I walked away with:



That's two sweaters, one hoodie, and four long sleeved shirts - and here's the best part.  I got all of this for $35!!!  :)

Now if only my clothes were that cheap!  Oops - sorry for saying cheap again LA!  ;)

No comments: