Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Because YUM

Summer is a time when I actually can enjoy my lunches.  I don't have to race to get my students to the lunch room on time, then cross my fingers that a microwave is open to heat up leftovers.  I don't even have to pretend that eating a turkey sandwich AGAIN is the best thing ever.  I can even…wait for it…

Go to the bathroom when I want!

I know.  I'm amazed too.

My favorite go to lunch for the summer has always been this.


Don't you dare judge how much cheese I put in there.  It's my lunch and I like it that way!  ;)

I usually get the mozzarella from Costco, and we all know when one goes to Costco it takes a lot of will power to walk out with something you didn't come in for.  It's like Target's cousin.  They really like my debit card I tell you!

So I bought these babies.  


Say hello to my newest addiction!  I can actually pronounce all the ingredients too!  

Cashews, almonds, cane sugar, pumpkin seed kernels, rice syrup, sea salt, and honey.  

Yep.  You so want one right now don't you??  

This isn't going to help your craving.  

That, my friends, is pure food love in a small bite.  

I'll excuse you while you head to Costco.  :)



No comments: