Wednesday, May 21, 2008

We're Having a Girl

Finally we know! Today the sonogram told us that our little one is a girl! It was so incredible - as we were in the waiting room, "Isn't She Lovely" came on the radio and I thought - we are so having a girl. It was like God trying to tell us one last time before we found out for sure. :)

It's strange too because so many people have stopped us lately and told us they thought we were having a girl. One of my teammates just stopped me in the middle of lunch this week and said, "You're having a girl. I just know it." Yesterday when I told my class I was going to be gone because I was going to the doctor to find out if the baby was a boy or girl one of my little ESL kiddos came up to me and said, "My mom say you have a girl baby." I guess both of them knew what they were talking about!

Now, we just need to agree on a name.... :)

Everything else is going great too. We got to see the heartbeat and saw the four chambers. All the major organs were right where they needed to be, and all the fluids and such were good. That part is so relieving! The pictures weren't as great this time, but I know soon we'll have a little one to stare at in person - and she'll be perfect to us!



Not so modest this time!


The head is looking a little less like Batman...I was told she has my chin already. We'll see!

No comments: