Thursday, May 1, 2008

Still Waiting

Well, we went in for our sonogram on the 23rd...and no luck. We still do not know the gender. Our stubborn little baby kept his/her legs crossed the entire time. S/he was pretty much doing flips and waving his/her arms around like crazy, but those legs were not coming apart! So we go in again on May 21st - keep your fingers crossed...or maybe not crossed...that just seems to encourage the wrong thing. Just hope really hard for us! :)

We did get some really neat pictures - the face ones do look a little creepy though. My dad is now calling our baby batman because of them.


This one is my favorite - I love him/her so much already!!!



Look at those perfect little toes!


BATMAN!

1 comment:

Heather said...

*Because I moved this from my old blog*

walkingbyfaith said...

Oh Heather..I can't even tell you how excited I am for you and Cody. I am in tears as I look at the pictures of your sweet baby girl! Praying God blesses you and the baby with wonderful health. :)
May 21, 2008 at 12:21 PM