Sunday, December 28, 2008

Too many toys!!! (And she's not even 4 months old!)

Well, it's finally happened. It didn't take long for Kaitlyn's toys to overflow the storage we had in her room. And because Christmas was just here, we now have way more toys than we have storage for. So instead of buying more small baskets that match the ones we already have, we decided to buy her a toy bench. I looked and looked and had so much fun doing so. There are some really cute stores online that I never knew about! But most of the pink and brown ones were either way more than we wanted to spend, or just not the style we were going for. I finally picked one out that sort of matched her room. It's not pink and brown, but we have some of the Love Bug collection from Babies R Us in her room, so it sort of matches that too. The colors are a bit different, but not everything she has is going to be matchy matchy. :) Cody liked it too, well, honestly I don't think he cared all too much. ;) So we ordered it and it should be here in about a week! I can't wait! I know she won't be using it for a good long while, but me, being the organizational freak that I am, will be so happy that the toys will have a good place to be!

1 comment:

Heather said...

*Because I moved this from my old blog*

Lori said...

That's really pretty!! She's such a cute and sweet baby girl. I know she will love it! Merry Christmas!
December 28, 2008 at 9:14 PM