Saturday, June 5, 2010

Okra!


In my never ending quest to get my daughter to eat green veggies I have finally come across one she loves and eats without hesitation! Okra! I should have known with her being Cody's daughter she would have loved okra! Cody was recently telling me that his grandmother makes this really good okra and tomato dish, so I found a recipe for it and made it. Cody and I were eating it with our dinner and I must say that I wasn't too sure about it, but I ended up loving it as well. Kaitlyn was at the table with us and she kept looking at it and saying, "Yum, yum?" So I let her try one piece and she LOVED it! So I went to the stove and put more on her plate and she ate it quicker than any veggie I've ever seen her eat. Finally!!! :)

And yes, I am a big dork because I took a picture of it. I knew it was going to be in my blog and that's the only reason why I did!

No comments: