Monday, August 13, 2012

Where Are We

I've never had a "Where Are We" sign.  Crazy to think I'm going into my 8th year and I've never had one.

Trust me - the front office would love for me to have had one.  I cannot tell you the number of times they were trying to find me and I was with my class in the science lab or outside for an activity.

So, I decided after seeing a million pinned on Pinterest this summer I would do it.  Now, I didn't go for a fancy smancy one.  I just stuck to paper and labels this time.

But I kind of like the way they turned out.  :) I used just a notepad from Mardel and printed labels.  I should have probably bought clear labels, but I already had these and goodness knows I've already spent a lot on my classroom this month!

Why oh why is August always the month when I decided I HAVE to have something for my room???

Anyway - back to the signs.  So I used my trusty home laminator and now all I have to do is cut them out and punch a hole in each top for a binder ring.

Now my goal will be to find "that kid" who can remind me to change it each time we leave.  There's at least one in every class.  ;)


No comments: