Thursday, July 2, 2009

Big Day!

Well tomorrow is a big day for us as a family. We will be leaving on our first official trip with Kaitlyn. We're going to Paris...Texas - not France. We're not that crazy to make that her first trip! :) And we don't have a money tree in our back yard yet. It's a little under a two hour drive from our house, so it shouldn't be too bad. But then again Kaitlyn's never been in the car for that long. (It was pretty darn close last week though when my mom and I had her and we got stuck on I-20 for almost an hour!) I bought her two new toys - one for when we head there and one for when we come home. Hopefully it will keep her interest!!

It also feels like we're packing the entire house to go with us! We're only going for the weekend, but we have to pack her pack and play, high chair, diapers, toys, bottles, clothes....ahh!!! I'm getting stressed just thinking about it! Of course Cody and I will need a few things too! Gracious! But once we get down there I know it will be great! I remember going to Paris last July as a prego and thinking, "Wow, next year is going to be so different." Ha! And Cody thought I took a lot of pictures then...he'd better get ready!!! :)

WISH US LUCK!!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

*Because I moved this from my old blog*

Jamie said...

YAY for Kaitlyn's first trip! I know she is going to do great! I know what you mean...I feel like we have to pack up the entire house any time we go anywhere. I hope yall have a happy 4th :)
July 2, 2009 at 7:54 PM