Monday, July 27, 2009

Did I miss the memo??

Okay, so when did it become okay not to show class? I must have missed that memo. I'm not trying to offend anyone here, but COME ON people!!! I was so appalled today as I was looking at pictures on facebook. The nerve of some people just really surprises me! I love to look at vacation pictures, wedding pictures, and of course kiddo pictures. But really - why do people like to post pictures from their wild night out...and I mean wild. Now, don't get me wrong - I love to go out and have a good time just like the next person. But be a lady for crying out loud! In dress, and please, please, PLEASE in your actions. And if for some reason you decide not to be so classy, by all means don't post it on the internet! Now I realize that I'm at a different place in my life than some people. I am a mom and wife - not a single girl out having fun. But back in my single days I still conducted myself with class. What kind of people are you attracting if you're not?

I realize I sound judgemental and I am sorry for that. But I am so embarrassed for some people. Treat yourself better than that! Have a little respect, but above all have some class.