Friday, December 28, 2012

Home Update


So, apparently I was wrong and our house didn't go on the market the day after Christmas.  I just got an email today from the relator's office that the pictures are done and the listing will go up later today.  After we look and "approve" the listing they will send out a "blast" to over 1,000 realtors. 

Wow.  I guess it's really happening.  

I keep going through so many emotions.  Excitement of a new house.  Scared that nobody will like this house.  Terrified that we'll sell this one and not find another house that has everything I want.  Sadness of leaving so many great memories behind.  

That last part kind of caught me off guard at first.  I've done nothing but want to get out of this house for the last few years, but the thought of actually doing it makes my heart hurt a bit.  This is where Cody and I spent our first year of marriage.  It's where we brought Kaitlyn home.  It's been where we've shared laughs, game nights, and everything in between.  We've even had a few arguments - haha!  ;)  

All I know to do is pray.  Pray that this is the right choice for our family and that better things will come.  

Also praying that I can keep a house with two dogs and a four year old clean for showings in the near future!  

No comments: