Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Locker Tags

I haven't been up to my classroom in several days.  This is mostly because, believe it or not, it's not really that fun to take a 3 year old up in a MESSY room with no air for long periods of time.  Shocking I know.  My dad also recently had surgery, so I spent some time at the hospital and at my parents' house.  Luckily he is on the mend!  

So while I have been out of actual room, I've tried to take time at home when K is busy playing, napping, etc. to work on what I could.  I've almost finished making all the labels for my new binder spines, I've starting putting together my lesson plan binder for the year, and I made these locker tags.  I'm pretty sure I'm going to renumber the lockers due to the layout of my room, so I needed something to cover up the existing locker numbers.

Cutouts from Mardel + numbers cut with my Cricut + lamination* = new locker tags!

*Yes, I have my own little laminator at home.  I'm a total teacher nerd. ; )



No comments: