Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Healer

I'm trying so very hard to cling to the truth today that nothing is impossible with God.

I love the song Healer by Hillsong.  These words have been going through my head and heart all last night and this morning.

You hold my every moment
You calm my raging seas
You walk with me through fire
And heal all my disease

I trust in You
I trust in You

I believe You're my Healer
I believe You are all I need
I believe You're my Portion
I believe You're more than enough for me
Jesus You're all I need

Nothing is impossible for You
Nothing is impossible for You
Nothing is impossible for You
You hold my world in Your hands


More details will come later, but right now I just ask that anyone reading this please pray for my family.

1 comment:

Leigh Anne said...

Praying for you and your family. Love you.