Friday, July 19, 2013

Magic :)

So I'm STILL working on all our pictures from Disney World, but I just had to post this one.  I didn't even mean for it to come out looking like the wand was glowing a bit.  It was a combo of K moving it and the lighting...or just the Disney magic that I swear is there!  ;)

I don't ever want to forget how amazing lunch at Cinderella's castle was for K and for us as her parents. Seeing it all through her eyes was so special.  Every single time a princess came out she was so excited.  I love that she just knew they were the REAL ones.  :)  Oh if I only I knew what that sweet little girl wished for during the wishing ceremony!  Of course I can't know because then it won't come true.  ;)  

I love love love this little girl so much and I just wish she could keep her sweet innocence her whole life.

No comments: